The cold is hurt too
Sitting in front of my computer, trying to gather every piece of my mind.
Now I know that the cold is destructive, but once I thought that the fire can hurt you most.
Today I feel it...
Altough I thought about how nice the weather today or about how so beautiful the tree outside the window, but when the cold touch my body, I only can imagine how suffer the mount-climbers who died in Himalaya.
Wanna talk
Wanna chat
Wanna warm my body and my mind as well
Now I know that the cold is destructive, but once I thought that the fire can hurt you most.
Today I feel it...
Altough I thought about how nice the weather today or about how so beautiful the tree outside the window, but when the cold touch my body, I only can imagine how suffer the mount-climbers who died in Himalaya.
Wanna talk
Wanna chat
Wanna warm my body and my mind as well

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home