Farewell
Last night I prayed to God that I wanted the best thing for you. I realised when I sent my pray to heaven, I have to prepare for the worst possibility that could happen. And it did happen. But I didn't regret it because I know He knows better than me what the best thing you need. Released from pains.
Still I bursted into tears when I received the news this afternoon. For me you're more than you are. I don't whether heaven exists for you. But at least I know you rest in peace now.
Farewell my dearest cute friend. Thanks for good moments that you've shared with me, for your love and loyalty. I will miss you a lot.
Still I bursted into tears when I received the news this afternoon. For me you're more than you are. I don't whether heaven exists for you. But at least I know you rest in peace now.
Farewell my dearest cute friend. Thanks for good moments that you've shared with me, for your love and loyalty. I will miss you a lot.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home